Vallado Douro Red 13.5% abv 75cl

Vallado Douro Red 13.5% abv 75cl

Regular price £12.99
Unit price  per 
Tax included.

Highly acclaimed rich, brambly Douro red from traditional port grapes, long and silky - one of Decanter's Top 20 Douro Reds

Established in 1716, Quinta do Vallado is one of the oldest and most famous estates in the Douro Valley – producing both still and port wines.

The grapes from the younger vineyards contributed with 80% of the final blend for this wine. The remaining 20% ​​came from the very old parts of the vineyards (over 70 year old). Ready to drink but will age nicely

Tasting Note: Rich, damson flavours, with a great structure. A modern take on a classic blend of Portuguese grapes, it is a rich, brambly wine.